Monday 28 February 2011

TO ALL WHO USE COMPUTER

This is my first post ,so i would like to tell you that what interest me to write this blog and what visitors are going to get from this blog.
I have created this blog to help my visitors for better computing experience,
I will tell you how you can enhance your computing experience with little effort.
In the later section i have planned to tell you


How you can surf online better ?
How you can protect yourself from deadly virus which your commercial antivirus can't detect?


First let me  complete these two in details then i will tell you my future topics that i am going to discuss and i guarantee you that you will be learning things here as you cannot learn it anywhere.
I will be also discussing about latest I.T. news here and students getting technical education and facing any kind of problem related to computer are welcome to ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment